Iceland Eyjafjallajokull Volcano Ash Map Projection

Over the last few days, I found people visiting my blog in search of the updates on the Iceland's Eyjafjallajokull Volcano Ash Map.

Probably they were looking for the current map of the volcanic ash.

Maybe they had to plan their travel. Or possibly, they wanted to check whether their flight would cross paths with the ash.

And with adequate information on the current presence of the Volcanic Ash, they might take a judicious decision on whether to go ahead with the travel or not.

Not wanting to let them down, I researched for a website which showed the current map of the volcanic ash.

And here it is:

Courtesy the UK Met Office, get the required information at the links below

1. Iceland Volcano Press Office Release


This is live data. It will help you plan your travel, in case you are a bit apprehensive of the volcanic ash.

Hope it is useful. (Like It? - Let me know by just a click of a button. Want to share it with your friends and colleagues? - Click on the email link below)

Many years back, I used to read about bloggers who blog for a social cause. 

Now I hope I have joined that category!!
Iceland Eyjafjallajokull Volcano Ash Map Projection Iceland Eyjafjallajokull Volcano Ash Map Projection Reviewed by Vyankatesh on Sunday, May 16, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments: