My Google Page Rank

My blog spot has been online on the web since the last 39 months.

Increasing the popularity of the blog page would require a dedicated set of repeated visitors, and a fairly large set of one time visitors.

The first set refers to your friends, and your colleagues, who visit your blog page - to keep in touch with your thoughts, ideas and opinions. 

The second set is bought in by the search engines. 

Needless to say, Google is the primary search engine which drives the traffic into my blog. And all these years, I was looking at ways and means of getting a Google Page Rank. 

Search engine analysts said that Google ranks pages with its Page Rank higher in the results than other pages who don't have a Page Rank.

January 2011 was a very mediocre month for me in terms of blogging. 

I managed to clock just two posts in the month - one at home and one at the Dubai airport. 

Apart from that, the visits to the blog page were extremely rare - given the 16-18 hours a day, 7 days a week work schedule. This translated into a reduced IndiRank.

But I was in for a very major surprise today when I saw that I had got my first  Google Page Rank of 1 in the month of Jan 2011. 

A broad smile broke across my face. :-) :-) 

Thanks to the visitors of my humble blog page for being a contributor in this achievement.

Special thanks to my fellow bloggers - Mansi Bhatia and her First Impressions and Mattias Kroon and his The Gateway To Longterm Income for boosting my page rank. 

Thanks too the blog aggregator - Blogchai for adding to the PR boost.

The task ahead is set. To retain this Page Rank and increase it further. 

Hope to take some strong decisive steps towards that goal. Keeping fingers crossed!!
My Google Page Rank My Google Page Rank Reviewed by Vyankatesh on Sunday, February 06, 2011 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Improving the page rank is very important for the websites, whether it may companies website or a personal website because it shows the quality, so many of the companies wants to improve their page rank, so page rank solutions is one of the seo freelance company to improve the site ranking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bhavani - Welcome to my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete