Relationships

Two days. Two thoughts. Both of them had a single binding factor - Relationships.

Yesterday, I thought about Assumed Relationships. By God's Grace, these are the relationships in which you have complete confidence and absolute security. Thinking about them, I felt a deep sense of comfort.

Today, I thought about Relationships I Assume. They also give me a sense of comfort. And I can pray to God that my feelings are not  based on a false sense of comfort.

Relationships
What do I feel now? Well, I'm happy for the first one. And a tad disappointed about the second.

And which relationship is in the second bucket? It's better to let time to take its own course.
Relationships Relationships Reviewed by Vyankatesh on Wednesday, August 17, 2011 Rating: 5

5 comments:

  1. Only time will spill the beans for this category of relationship. Nicely written:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Saru di, Nicely written :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 faces of a coin. This is something every mind goes through at some point in Life. Well defined and perfectly drawn the line between the two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well written..
    sometimes relationships are too complex n sometimes to simple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Saru, Serendipity, Ashwini and Jyoti.

    I hope things turn out fine.

    ReplyDelete