A Void

~~~~
A sense of void, 
Fills up my mind. 
Of hope, My soul is devoid, 
Crushed by the grind. 

I feel myself in a vacuum, 
My thoughts so stale. 
Am I set for doom,
What holds in my tale?

A life so plain, 
You it does feel the pain. 
A book so colorless, 
All I feel is needlessly hapless. 

With a baggage of fancies and whim, 
I float in my shapeless dreams.
To be realised never ever, 
More elusive than a pimpernel.  

Will the sun rise over the horizon, 
Or set before a dawn bright?
The thoughts color my eyes crimson, 
Set my psyche in a fright. 

Should I let go of my frail soul, 
Should I hold on in the raging tsunami?
How can I calm my dark ghoul,
The answers are hidden within me.  

It is a void,
It will be fulfilled.
I wish to cease being an android,
My soul will be healed.
~~~~

Mind In a Void

P.S. For the last few days, feeling of emptiness have been strong. The void is talking, and talking aloud. My mind is empty and disturbed. 

Why is there a void? What do I do to fulfill the void? Questions are many. Answers are few. I seek answers from myself, but don't have any responses. Indeed, my mind is an extremely sorry state.

A Void A Void Reviewed by Vyankatesh on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 Rating: 5

5 comments:

  1. There's a certain peace in silence, a calm in void that I cherish very much. The slow days are as welcome as the ones spent in whirlwind activity...well, maybe that's just me :) Many cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont worry it happens with every one..its just that and when your mind is void you should let it go with the flow.dont be hard on yourself:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its's but a natural feeling ,just like me i felt those ,it's annoying ,indescribable looking for something yet we also don't know what we are looking for , it is a strange feeling. Keep smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you must feel. But it gets better. It got better for me. I will keep you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes this feeling of VOID creeps in... n it feels very irritating.

    very brilliantly conveyed !!

    ReplyDelete