An Year New

~~~~
Little is my girl,
None sweeter than her.
Every day, Every night,
My heart beats for her.

Smart is my girl,
Brave is my child.
Every day, every night,
She surprises thoughts mine. 

Strong is my girl,
Dreams in her eyes.
I pray she conquers,
Winning posts and  highs. 

Savvy is my girl,
Knowledgeable about the world.
Cheerful is her smile,
Admirable all the while.

Who is the Enigma,
Who is the Gal.
For whom are these lines,
Whom I could talk for miles.

As she take steps bold,
As she starts An Year New.
May God bless her,
Color her life with brilliant hues. 
~~~~

Beautiful Hues

P.S. As I conclude this poem, it dawned on me that Beautiful Hues is alphabetically opposite to Happy Birthday. 

In this spirit, It would be worthwhile to say Happy Birthday, and wish a Beautiful New Year, to the Enigma in this poem.

An Year New An Year New Reviewed by Vyankatesh on Saturday, July 27, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments: