Oops

Oops
Don't you see a bit of yourself in her when you make a mistake? When you falter? When you encounter a situation, which catches you in surprise, only to make you think - "Oh, I should have estimated this would happen?"

I have been in this situation many a times. I fell flat on my face. There were times when I wanted the earth to open and swallow me up. There were times when I wanted to bury my face in my hands, and stay their forever.

Yes, we all encounter situations, where we say "Oops". 

Albert Einstein once said, "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

Don't be disheartened. Make mistakes. Say Oops. Learn a lesson. Climb a ladder. And be a winner.

Oops Oops Reviewed by Vyankatesh on Monday, May 12, 2014 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Thats the way of Life .. to be a winner one needs to learn how to lose..

    Bikram

    ReplyDelete