The One

~~~~
So near yet so far,
The door to my heart is open ajar,
Just walk into my life dear,
With you, I won't have any fear.

The distance between us is small,
In your love, I desire to thrall,
Wish my hand held your hand soft,
Your dreams could hold my life aloft.
~~~~

You meet someone by chance. It is this chance which could alter the course of your life.  This someone can be become co-sailor as you fare through the seas - high and low, rough and wild, calm and serene, and indeed long. 

Destiny's job is make our paths cross. Destiny, I think, has done her bit. The rest is up to us. We are yet to do our bit. Are you my someone? Am I your someone?

~~~~
Today you are a someone, 
Tomorrow you could be my special one,
I pray to God, many a times zillion,
All I want to be is your One.
~~~~

Can You Be The One??

The One The One Reviewed by Vyankatesh on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 Rating: 5

6 comments:

  1. destiny is a big thing, you meet so many people but THAT One is always someting to watch for ...


    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Bikram, destiny plays an important part in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice lines

    Regards,
    J
    http://mycreationz.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last verse was a superb..
    beautifully composed !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Everyone, Glad you loved the poem :)

    ReplyDelete