Library

My dream - a Library.

My Dream - A Library
And a few memorable quotes from the books which I have read over the years. 

"I swear to devote my life to the destruction of piracy, greed, cruelty, and injustice, in all their forms, and my sons and their sons shall follow me".
~~ Phantom

"Elementary my dear Watson"
~~ Sherlock Holmes

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
~~ Harry Potter

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view . . . until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
~~ To Kill a Mockingbird

"Remember it’s a sin to kill a mockingbird."
~~ To Kill a Mockingbird

"A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others"
~~ The Wonderful Wizard of Oz 

"There is no place like home."
~~ The Wonderful Wizard of Oz 

"I was looking for the key for years But the door was always open"
~~ The White Tiger

P.S. Wish to read a nice long interesting story. It has been some months since I read one.
Library Library Reviewed by Vyankatesh on Thursday, September 20, 2012 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Clinnovo is offering internships,Online courses,Post graduate diploma courses in Clinical Research,Clinical Data

    Management,SAS Imaging analysis.

    Ph: 9912868928 04064635501 contact@clinnovo.com www.clinnovo.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. Clinical SAS training in hyderabad: Spunksoft Trainings which is best clinical sas training institute in hyderabad offers training with 100% placements
    ph:8886252105

    ReplyDelete