Fairy

~~~~
Why does the sun,
Always shine bright.
And the morning dew,
Sparkle its might.

Why does the river,
Flow slow and serene.
Why does the tiara,
Always crown the queen.

Why is the wheel,
Always in a move.
Why is the dancer,
Always in the groove.

Why is someone far,
Yet feels so near.
Why is her voice,
Always ready to hear.

Why is someone,
Always so special.
Why is The One,
Always so magical.

Why am I comfy,
Why am I happy.
As standing behind me,
Is a Beautiful Fairy.
~~~~

Fairy is an Angel

P.S. All questions have one answer. They are so because they are eternal. And I thank my Fairy for standing behind me, always, and wish she stands behind me, Till Eternity.

Fairy Fairy Reviewed by Vyankatesh on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys,
    Wanted to share some stuff with you. I used Vistaprint for some embroidered t-shirts with logo. Damn impressed. Check it out if you can.

    ReplyDelete